How persuasive are you? Practice your pitch structure by making short speeches on the prompts listed here. Review the video if you need a refresher on the four qualities of successful pitches.
1. What is the most useful item? Create a pitch which promotes your choice.
2. What is an important value or ethic? Support your choice.
3. Who deserves our support? Choose an individual or a group and create an argument.
4. What is a habit we should adopt? Support your choice.
5. What makes you a valuable employee or friend? Pitch yourself and support your argument.
East Bay ESL is an English language school for learners in the San Francisco East Bay.