In the last blog post, you heard a little bit about The Moth. Now, you can experience one of their stories. Follow this link and you will hear a story by Tim King. In the story, Tim describes a decision he made and how it change the direction of his life. The story lasts about 15 minutes.
After you listen to the story, think about the following question. What if you were you in Tim’s position? What would you have done? Share your answer below.
Today’s quiz comes from our Vocabulary Bootcamp course on Udemy. See if you can answer the questions about this week’s vocabulary words. Post your answers below to see if you’re right.
1. Unimportant is an antonym for _________________.
2. Major is the opposite of _________________.
3. Prior is a synonym for _________________.
4. _________________ is a synonym for real.
5. Their _________________ argument was that _________________knowledge in a
field does not guarantee professional success.
6. In order for an opinion to be persuasive, it needs to be _________________.
7. When they wrote their final essays, their _________________outlines were very
_________________, but their final drafts differed greatly.
8. A Bachelor's is _________________for this position
East Bay ESL is an English language school for learners in the San Francisco East Bay.